menu

mercoledì 8 settembre 2010

SOS: painting craft table - I need suggestion


Ciaooooo!!!!!
Hi!!!!!!


Qualche idea per dipingere con orsetti il mio futuro tavolo da lavoro???

Any idea to paint with teddy bears my future craft table???

Io avevo pensato qualcosa di Maxine Thomas (ho un libro dove c'è un tavolino per la scuola, ma non riesco a postarvi le foto) ... però non so ancora ...

I am thinking about Maxine Thomas (I saw a school desk in one of my book, but can't post the pics) .... but I'm not sure yet ....

Grazie per quanto mi suggerirete!!!!!!

Thank you very much for any suggestion!!!

1 commento :

  1. A lovely choice for a craft table! Unfortunately I can't help you with a suggestion and I hope someone comes up with advice.
    I just wanted to say 'hi' and 'thank you' for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!
    Best,
    Maya

    RispondiElimina