menu

giovedì 26 gennaio 2012

Christmas presents #2

Come raccontavo nel precedente post quest'anno ho deciso che i regali li volevo fare tutti con le mie mani. E questo è quanto ho cucito per bambini ...

As I told you in the previous post this year I decided to make all my presents by myself. So this is what I made for babies ...



e per mamme/amiche ...
and for mums/girl friends ...




Entrambi i progetti sono tratti da uno dei libri Tilda che mi sono regalata ultimamente!!

Both the projects are from one of the Tilda's book I gave to my self as a present recently!!


Alla prossima ...... con "regali #3"!!

See you with ............... "presents #3"!!

1 commento :

  1. Wow! they look awesome.
    Im your follower and love your blog. I m hosting valentine giveaway,
    please take little time to visit my blog and leave your comment.
    http://daffysdream.blogspot.in/2012/02/valentine-days-giveaway.html
    thanks

    RispondiElimina